Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [interprocess] remove
From: Moritz (mokoman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-28 11:38:57

Hello Ion.

Thanks for the quick response. I am working with boost version 1.37 and
it looks like I have found the bug you described. Thank you very much.
Another question concerning this topic is if there is a possibility to
remove managed_shared_memory, named_mutexes or message_queues by force,
that means no matter if there are processes that have mapped the memory
or are working with the mutexes.
It would be nice if an operation on the resource object (by a process
that does not know that the resources have been removed) would then
throw an exception.
Is there a possibility to get that behavior?

Best Regards,
Moritz