Subject: [Boost-users] Boost C++ Math Toolkit
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-29 08:00:36

I am pleased to announce publication of the Boost Math Toolkit PDF documentation
as a book (in CD format initially).

Boost C++ Math Toolkit, ISBN 0-9504833-2-X
John Maddock, Paul A. Bristow, Hubert Holin, Xiaogang Zhang,
Bruno Lalande, Johan Råde, Gautam Sewani, Thijs van den Berg

Publisher: hetp

Publication date: 1 Sep 2009

Suggested Classification 519.2-dc22

If you are using this software, and writing academic or scholarly articles, you
can reference it as above.

(If you an author you can add it to your CV ;-)

In the unlikely event that anyone would like this as a CD, I can of course
provide it (at a modest cost) - but then you can download everything for free
from www.boost.org or www.sourceforge.net.

The CD also includes a Windows Installer program for the Distribution Explorer
(but you can also download from http://distexplorer.sourceforge.net/).

Please tell me if you would like to be able to buy a printed version.

Thank you.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow