Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost and autocompletion
From: dhruva (dhruva_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-01 23:52:33

Hello, > On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Germ?n Diagowrote: > > try eclipse with eclipse cdt plugin. In www.eclipse.org you can find a > > bundle of "eclipse for c/c++ developers". > > That's the one you need. > > Yea, that is the best I have seen so far, but nothing gets anywhere > close to the quality of Visual Assist + MSVC sadly, that is my only > main tie to still programming on Windows, the IDE is just so much > better. Might see if it works in wine... Slightly off topic, GNU Global is pretty good in creating the good cross reference. I use it in my project with full boost being indexed. Emacs + Global is my development environment that works on both windoze and gnu/linux. I like the references feature of global which lists all potential locations where the symbol is referred (using pattern match only, same named functions appear even if it is totally unrelated to the symbol you are trying to explore) -dhruva Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com