Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost::asio]Question about how to properly make several async requests (reads and writes)
From: Matheus Araújo Aguiar (matheus.pit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-04 11:00:58

Thanx Robert, although in the link you send me i could not find the follow
up, googling the mail subject easily returned me the complete mail exchange
(two e-mails from the same guy). In those, he finds out that the callbacks
might be called in an order different from the order of the requests made,
hence data could get merged.

However, i feel that doesn't answer the question about the writes, since
callbacks are called after the bytes are sent, so this 'out-of-order
callback calls' will not have impact on the data sent. Or am i mistaken, and
actually the async writes could be executed out of order and/or at the same
time?

Thanks again and best wishes,