Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [program_options]If a parameter in the command line contains white space, how to parse it ?
From: yaoyansi (yaoyansi2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-12 12:58:00

Thanks for your replay,Steven.
But, even I quote the arguments , the result is not what i want at all.
For example , the argument:
--words "Hi, how are you?"
is parsed to be:
"Hi,
and the words- how are you?"- are ingored.

I attached my code in the first email, is there any mistake in the code?

--- 09年9月12日,周六, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> 写道: