Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [interprocess] problem in HPUX
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-13 03:49:51

Rui Pedro Fernandes escribió:
> Hi, Mr. Gaztañaga,
>
> I would be very grateful if you could give me a feedback about the
> message I sent you before, concerning the problem I'm facing in a HPUX
> platform.

 From the gdb output you sent, I can't deduce why is falling in HPUX,
because sem_open is failing but I can't see the errno value and that
errno is not a value that can be translated to standardized interprocess
values. Let's see if the value of errno after sem_open fails can give us
any hint.

Regarding the atomic library, it's beyond my skills to port it properly
and requires a support that I can't provide. If you feel confident you
can port it and fill the few functions needed in
interprocess/detail/atomic.hpp to support aCC, supposing aCC is C++
standard compliant enough to compler the rest of interprocess and its
dependencies.

Best,

Ion