Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [program_options] simple test case fails
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-14 04:48:43

Vladimir Prus wrote:

> Christian Henning wrote:
>
>> Hi again. Sorry Steven for not replying to your last email. This time,
>
> Christian,
>
> please excuse me for a bit of nit-picking, but:
>
> 1. Please quote the email you reply to, leaving enough context to understand
> new message.
> 2. Please configure your email client to use the reply-to functionality
> properly.

I was told, offlist, that the In-Reply-To header is in fact correct. The issue
appears to be that original email is from July, so it is already expired from
my NNTP reader. So, point (2) is nonsense; sorry about that and ignore it.
Point (1) however still stands.

And, in fact, the values of _SECURE_SCL and _HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING should be
the same when building your project and when building Boost libraries. Mismatch
is likely to cause various mishaps.

- Volodya