Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Get results of graph cut?
From: David Doria (daviddoria+boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-15 11:47:48

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Andrew Sutton
<andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Is there somewhere else (another list, perhaps) that I should be asking
>> this kind of thing?
>>

> Sorry, I've been hoping that somebody who actually solved this problem
> would respond, but that doesn't seem to have happened. I think this question
> was asked a while ago, but I don't recall if there was ever a viable
> solution. I don't have any specific knowledge of the algorithm or its
> implementation, so I can't really be of any help.
>
> A cursory look at the docs, and I would say that it cannot be done with the
> current implementation. It might be worthwhile copying the original and
> simply modifying it to record cuts.
>
> It does not appear that the implementation will work with multiple sinks or
> sources.
>
> Andrew Sutton
> andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]

Thanks for looking Andrew. I didn't realize there was a boost list separate
from the boost-users list. It sounds like more of a devel list? Maybe I'll
forward this along to there and see if anything comes out of it. I just
really don't think my programming skills are up to the task of modifying the
BGL code myself.

Thanks,

David