Subject: Re: [Boost-users] How to find Boost 1.40.0 with cmake 2.6?
From: James C. Sutherland (James.Sutherland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-18 11:04:52

You probably want to send this type of query to the CMake user list.
See below for a tip.

On Sep 18, 2009, at 8:50 AM, Ingolf Steinbach wrote:

> What is the correct way to teach the FindBoost module in cmake where
> to search for the boost installation?
>
> I have found that I need to at least
> set(Boost_ADDITIONAL_VERSIONS "1.40" "1.40.0")
>
> However, cmake does not yet find Boost. According to the debugging
> output of the module, the situation seems to improve slightly when I
> additionally specify
> set(BOOST_ROOT C:/Programme/boost)

Set the BOOST_ROOT variable as an environment variable, not in your
CMakeLists.txt file.
Alternatively, set the BOOST_ROOT variable in your CMakeLists.txt using:
        set( ENV{BOOST_ROOT} <path> )

I hope this helps. If not, take the issue up on the CMake user list.