Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Can Regex callback function arguments be modified?
From: Ramon F Herrera (ramon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-19 14:37:39

Thanks so much, Kevin and John, for your patience with this self
proclaimed member of the "newbie ignoramus" species :^D

I am very glad I decided to immerse myself in this daunting language,
C++, which is most likely the most complex programming language ever
devised. I had been avoiding it for years.

The availability of Boost has been a main factor in my decision to
program in C++ from now on.

Best regards,

-Ramon