Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [fusion] is there anything resembling a joint_view of 2 maps?
From: Christopher Schmidt (mr.chr.schmidt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-20 12:23:39

My code is pretty much backwards compatible - there have not been any
striking semantic changes and all testcases pass on gcc 3.4/4.4 and vc 9.
Unfortunately I have not had the time to put the code up for review yet.
I am pretty positive that the code is trunk-ready though, and I will try
to post a report on my work within the next days.

Either way, for now you can workaround your issue by providing your own
extension implementations for
fusion::extension::category_of_impl<fusion::joint_view_tag>,
fusion::extension::has_key_impl<fusion::joint_view_tag> and
fusion::extension::at_key_impl<fusion::joint_view_tag>, or, even better,
wrap the joint_view up in another view which implements both (forward
and associative) extension backends.

-Christopher