Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Serialization - 1.35] Crash while serializing
From: Soumen Ghosh (soumen78_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-23 07:34:09

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your suggestion - I's actually doing all the export in different
header file (I mentioned previously in another posting) containing all the
export to reduce compile time. But moving the export in ConcreteCondition.h
and CompositeCondition.h causes the crash to turn into a "unregistered"
exception. Now, I guess I can work on it. If it doesn't work, I'll get back
to the same posting.

Regards,
~ Soumen