Subject: Re: [Boost-users] spurious string
From: Surya Kiran Gullapalli (suryakiran.gullapalli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-01 04:08:16

Hello,
The html page is located at "
http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-of-the-day/northern-spotted-owl-pod.html
"

btw, when googling around for xpressive the search results pointed to
http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2008/08/39761.php, which says xpressive
is not directly usable with utf-8. I did not find any examples of xpressive
with utf-8 strings.

does boost::regex with icu have answer to my question ? (i'm going over it
now)

Surya