Subject: Re: [Boost-users] compatibility of boost 1.39
From: Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-01 15:11:14

manish4gupta wrote:
> do i need to specify some option to include the compiler , architecture and
> model while building the boost?
> Please help.i will be really thankful to you.

I don't think so, I never do that, and it works fine for me
(Ubuntu-8.04, 64bit). But you have to read the documentation if you want
to be sure.

If some boost headers are not compiled on your system, you could update
to boost-1.40 as suggested by Sergey Nikulov. See if that works out.

If not, well, the gcc 3.4 is not as good as the 4.x versions. So you
might have to think about upgrading your compiler.

Regards,

Roland