Subject: Re: [Boost-users] cmake can't find Boost 1.40.0
From: Sergey Nikulov (sergey.nikulov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-04 00:45:01

Timothy,

I think you'd better to ask you question in cmake mailing list.

AFAIK latest FindBoost.cmake (released, not development version) does not
contains rules for 1.40 version of Boost

So here is two options - try play with variable Boost_ADDITIONAL_VERSIONS or
get latest development beta of cmake 2.8

HTH,