Subject: Re: [Boost-users] compatibility of boost 1.39
From: Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-05 03:08:31

manish4gupta wrote:
> As suggested i put bt option still ..

As I said earlier, this is going to be tough to figure out and I don't
know what next steps you should take on your system.

But just to be sure: this is what you get when run run the program, wait
a few seconds, then attach the debugger and then type bt? Try

thread apply all bt
(this shows the backtrace for all threads)

If that is still not giving more hints, I can't help in this direction.

What you could do: Either install a more recent version of Linux 64bit
on your machine or install VMWare or something similar with a more
recent Linux version. If either of it runs, fine. Otherwise, maybe there
is a problem with the processor (but I still doubt that).

To solve this in a more deductive way, you will have to learn a lot more
about how (dynamic) linking works. I can't help here.