Subject: [Boost-users] dynamic objects (was Re: PBGL / Dynamic Property Maps complexity)
From: Mathieu Malaterre (mathieu.malaterre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-05 09:41:56

Nick,

[reviving an old thread]

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 9:39 PM, Nick Edmonds <ngedmond_at_[hidden]> wrote:
<...>
> If your graphs aren't static... PBGL doesn't do well with dynamic graphs at
> the moment, they'll *sort of* work... *sometimes* :)

What do you mean by that ? What does not work ?
I am currently trying to understand whether or not I can use dynamic
objects stored in bundled properties, or will there be an issue in
PBGL (when the object will be copied over to another machine) ? Sorry
for evasive question but I could not find any example of BGL or PBGL
that did not use POD struct for storing the properties.

Thanks,

--
Mathieu