Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [statechart] forward_event()
From: Commander Pirx (CmdPirx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-09 10:14:14

"Igor R" <boost.lists_at_[hidden]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> But can't currently find any bug in my definitions. Here is the working
> simplified example:

By saying "working" here, you mean that the example you posted works
correctly or it reproduces the problem you described?

Hi,

I mean that the example I posted works correct. It contains no errors nor is
it different from what I expected. Sorry, for my misleading statements.
Currently I try to extend this example to reproduce the decribed behaviour.
I have a complex state machine with more than 40 states, substates,
orthogonal states and much more events and it's hard work to track down the
code to a small piece that shows whats going wrong.

Note: I observed that the behaviour was slightly different after a complete
recompile of the project. Possibly doesn't VC9 a good job here. Will test
it with the gcc too.

Pirx!