Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Property map] 1.40.0 breaks boost.graph python bindings
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-09 17:49:51

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009, John Reid wrote:

> Jeremiah Willcock wrote:
>> The BGL Python bindings are not part of Boost and are, as far as I know,
>> not currently maintained. You would need to ask Doug about them directly.
>
> I was asking about property map.

The code that you are using is from the BGL Python bindings (from the URL
that you gave); Boost.PropertyMap does not have Python bindings as an
official part of Boost either. The only change in 1.40 for
Boost.PropertyMap is that the headers are in a single directory and the
layout of libs/property_map is cleaned up. It does not appear that the
function that your error message reports as missing has been in
Boost.PropertyMap recently. It could be that the Python bindings replace
or modify some file that has been moved in Boost 1.40.

-- Jeremiah Willcock