Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Property map & BGL python] 1.40.0 breaks boost.graph python bindings
From: John Reid (j.reid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-12 04:48:23

John Reid wrote:
> It doesn't seem like that could be the case. All I do is change the
> BOOST_ROOT environment variable and rebuild the python bindings. Against
> 1.40 it won't compile. Against 1.39 it works fine. I'll double check my
> environment.

So there's definitely some change between 1.39 and 1.40 that breaks the
BGL python bindings. It is probably to do with the bindings having their
own copy of boost/vector_property_map.hpp. I guess the bindings code
relied on this get_store method that was removed, so they kept an old
copy of the header in their codebase. If I can work out how to fix it,
I'll post the solution.