Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] saving all-pair shortest paths
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-12 11:04:08

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009, Shyamendra Solanki wrote:

> This doesn't work. It always selects the first outgoing edge's endpoint vertex, which may not be in path.
>
> Was the predecessor matrix avoided to meet some design goal? i don't understand.

I would think it would pick the first edge with the same weight as the
edge on the optimal path; does it do something else? As to why there is
no predecessor matrix, I do not know; the code is very old and I did not
write it. I do not think it would be too hard to add if you wanted to (to
either algorithm).

-- Jeremiah Willcock