Subject: [Boost-users] Anyone having Intellisense weirdness with 1.39 and VS 2008?
From: Eric J. Holtman (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-14 08:39:23

First off, as a newbie to the list, is there a searchable
archive anywhere? I found the archives, but other than
scanning the thread by subject, I couldn't see a way
to find out if this question had been answered....

so, here goes...

I was using 1.35. I decided to upgrade to 1.39, since I was
having one of those days where I started upgrading other
stuff, and figured, "what the hell....."

With 1.39, certain classes in certain projects seem to
show up in Intellisense (that is, the Class Viewer) as
if they were best 7 or 8 levels deep in a boost namespace.

That is, under my project, there will be a boost {} entry.
I expand that, there's another boost {} entry. I keep doing
that for a while, and finally, my class shows up.

That class isn't really in the boost namespace. And it's
only the MSFT browser that is confused, everything
compiles and runs normally.

If I back out to 1.35, this goes away.

Any clues?