Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Fusion] Views of Associative Sequences
From: Nate Knight (james.nate.knight_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-15 21:40:25

Joel de Guzman <joel <at> boost-consulting.com> writes:

> And in case you are wondering, Christopher Schmidt's wonderful
> c++0x port will be the future of fusion.
>
> Regards,

Cool. The port looks really nice. After looking through the code, I've got a
couple of questions. The most direct one regards the implementation of at_key
for set and map. The implementation seems to have changed considerably from the
1.40 version. If I'm reading things correctly at_key is now implemented using a
new find_key algorithm whereas the 1.40 version used some function overloading
mechanism. Is there any run-time performance difference between the two
approaches? It looks as if find_key is a constant time algorithm. Am I correct
in my understanding?

Thanks