Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] error defining subgraph
From: Luqman Hodgkinson (luqman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-18 11:25:04

Thank you. I agree that I did not provide sufficient information. In
this case, the problem was that vertex_index_t and edge_index_t were
not defined in my bundled properties

typedef property<vertex_index_t, size_t, Protein> ProteinProp;
typedef property<edge_index_t, size_t, PPI> PPIProp;
typedef subgraph< adjacency_list<vecS, vecS, undirectedS,
ProteinProp, PPIProp > > PPIGraph;
PPIGraph flyGraph;

works!

Also thank you for your reply to my other post.