Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost::tokenizer] scope error usage of object run under win32 CL, ICL but fails under linux32 gcc
From: Patryk Bukowinski (p.bukowinski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-19 06:45:50

Hi,
I've tried that, I've been trying to do a lot of stuff, but nothing helped.
ex.
-type definitions,
-fancy template forward declarations in scope, class body, function..etc.

During tests I'd a lot of funny things happening with other variables, for
example there were messages like:
*error: ‘i’ was not declared in this scope (integer)*

One thing which was working for me is:
-moving tok to shared pointer in class definition.

But it's no more static method.
But I use that for now
with block
*#IFDEF GCC *