Subject: [Boost-users] Question about Kolmogorov Max Flow function.
From: Dev Ganesh (ganesh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-21 14:45:34

Hello,

    I am using the Kolmogorov Max Flow function from the BOOST Graph library
to develop some software. I compared it with the Edmond Karps Max Flow
function using some test cases. Each function gives the correct flow value,
but the Kolomogorov function does not seem to give the correct set of
vertices corresponding to the minimum cut. I would like to know if my input
to the function is wrong or if I'm interpreting the vertex coloring wrongly.
The Edmond Karps function seems to work fine, but the Kolomogorov function
is faster and if possible, I would like to use it instead of the Edmond
Karps function.

Could someone please help me with this?

Thanks,

Dev Ganesh.