Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [function] generalization of std::plus and std::multiplies with more than one argument type
From: alfC (alfredo.correa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-21 20:09:23

On Oct 16, 8:52 am, Steven Watanabe <watanab..._at_[hidden]> wrote:
> mpl::plus and mpl::multiplies are not function objects.  You
> can't use them with int, for example.  They are metafunctions
> that mainly work with MPL Integral Constant Wrappers:

I see, I got confused because in the source (which is very difficult
to read with all the defines, there is a point where you "#define
AUX778076_OP_TOKEN +" so I though that it really implemented a
functor. But it seems that the "token" is used only for the compile-
time constants in the code after all.

Thank you,
Alfredo