Subject: [Boost-users] [conversion] Release v0.3 : Changing the order of assign_to parameters + `tie' function
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-22 10:22:49

Hi,

I have just released the version 0.3 of Boost.Conversion , which includes since my last publicly announced version 0.1:

Version 0.3.0, Oct 22, 2009 Changing the order of to and from parameters on assign_to + Added `tie' function
Incopatibility:
* Changing the order of to and from parameters on assign_to.
* Now boost/conversion/convert_to.hpp and boost/conversion/assign_to.hpp files are separated.
New Features:
* Added <boost/conversion.hpp> global file.
* Added mca() function.
* Added convert_to_via function.
Test:
* Added test for the new features

Version 0.2.0, Mai 16, 2009 Adding array + fusion::tuples + Adaptation to Boost 1.39
New Features:
* conversion between boost::array of explicitly convertible types.
* conversion between Boost.Fusion sequences of explicitly convertible types.

You can found all the detail for dowloading, documentation, ... in http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/LibrariesUnderConstruction#Boost.Conversion

I'd appreciate it if people could take a look, test it on their compiler and give me some feedback.

Best regards,
Vicente Juan Botet Escribá