Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [getting IP-header]How do I get the IP-header information
From: Mats Carlsson (m.mcaber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-29 12:30:28

I'm not sure exactly what I need just yet. I think remote client info
is a good place to start.

The thing is that I do not understand where to look. The socket seems
to be created in this statement:

Receiver::Receiver(int port) :
    socket(io_service,
boost::asio::ip::udp::endpoint(boost::asio::ip::udp::v4(), port)),
connected(false), listener(0) {

}

So is in "socket" somewhere?

/Mats