Subject: [Boost-users] Boost Functionality question: Explicit dynamic library loading
From: Sarbak, Joseph (Joseph.Sarbak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-30 09:34:49

Hello,

I'm curious to know whether boost has support for explicitly loading
shared libraries in a cross-platform fashion. I have done my own search
of the 1.40.0 boost code base and could not find any abstraction around
dlopen,dlsym,dlclose and their equivalents on windows.

While it would be easy for me to write wrappers around this
functionality, I would prefer to use something in boost if already
available.

Thank you and regards,
Joe Sarbak

This E-Mail (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information. It is intended only for the addressee(s) indicated above.

The sender does not waive any of its rights, privileges or other protections respecting this information.

Any distribution, copying or other use of this E-Mail or the information it contains, by other than an intended recipient, is not sanctioned and is prohibited.

If you received this E-Mail in error, please delete it and advise the sender (by return E-Mail or otherwise) immediately.

This E-Mail (including any attachments) has been scanned for viruses.

It is believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened.

However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free.

The sender accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

E-Mail received by or sent from RBC Capital Markets is subject to review by Supervisory personnel.

Such communications are retained and may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with legal rights to the information.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: TO COMPLY WITH U.S. TREASURY REGULATIONS, WE ADVISE YOU THAT ANY U.S. FEDERAL TAX ADVISE INCLUDED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, TO AVOID ANY U.S. FEDERAL TAX PENALTIES OR TO PROMOTE, MARKET, OR RECOMMEND TO ANOTHER PARTY ANY TRANSACTION OR MATTER.