Subject: [Boost-users] boost::thread on Windows CE?
From: Frank Black (rolles.dump_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-02 09:23:17

Hi,
So I've finally succeded in building some libs I need for Windows CE, using
STLPort. One of those libs is thread.

It builds fine, but when I try to use it from a simple sample I get some
link errors (see below).

What I wonder is if threads is even possible to use under WinCE? Looking at
the code, theres only a folder for pthreads and one for win32, but inside
the win32 files there's some UNDER_CE switches. Anyone had success using it
under wince? The link errors I get is:

Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
tss_cleanup_implemented referenced in function "void __cdecl
boost::`anonymous namespace'::create_current_thread_tls_key(void)"
(?create_current_thread_tls_key@?A0x78389a16_at_boost@@YAXXZ)
libboost_thread-vc80-mt-sgdp-1_40.lib

Error 2 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol gmtime referenced in
function "public: static struct tm * __cdecl
boost::date_time::c_time::gmtime(unsigned long const *,struct tm *)"
(?gmtime_at_c_time_at_date_time_at_boost@@SAPAUtm@@PBKPAU4@@Z)
libboost_thread-vc80-mt-sgdp-1_40.lib

Thanks!