Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [1.41.0] Beta 1 available
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-05 07:11:20

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Roman Shmelev <rshmelev_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Ok, but where users can find beta-state documentation?

In the download. I also upload the trunk documentation whenever I
generate it, and subversion redirects to that. So if you start with
the link below you'll get redirected to a fairly recent version of the
trunk documentation.

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/libraries.htm

> Beta site isn't really meant for general use, so everybody will
> understand that your docs are beta.
> I vote for PropertyTree docs on beta.boost.org :)

Vote away, although opening a ticket on trac is more effective. The
problem is that the way the site's designed, it's a bit of pain to do
that just for the sake of putting the beta documentation up for a week
or so.

Daniel