Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Library failing
From: Mathew Benson (mathew.benson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-06 23:56:34

It took a while to figure out the parameters, but boost::bind,
boost::asio::placeholders::bytes_transferred, and
boost::asio::placeholders::error were all null. I can't figure out
what I d differently that it worked when is was combined but broke in
a library. How do I set these? Is there a boost init call?

Sent from my iPhone