Subject: Re: [Boost-users] tons of errors because boost::thread::thread() in thread/detail/thread.hpp is private
From: tiredashell (tiredashell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-08 00:58:13

It turns out that a relatively obscure mistake on my part caused the slew of
errors: I made the boost::thread object's name the exact same as the
function it was to launch. It turns out that on Windows, this was not a
problem, but on OSX it caused a bunch of unhelpful errors, including the one
I mentioned.