Subject: [Boost-users] naming delayed variables string in boost lamdba
From: Emanuele Rocci (rocciemanuele_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-11 11:14:43

Hi AllI am getting familiar with boost::lambda.Today I learnt about delayed variable and usage of boost::constant in lambda expression.Do you know why when I try to declare delayed variables for string like I do belowthe compiler gives me each time an error?I tried the following
constant_type<const char*>::type _msg_a(constant("my msg"));constant_type<const std::string>::type _msg_b(constant("my msg"));constant_type<std::string>::type _msg_c(constant("my msg"));
If I use constant( "my msg" ) inside a boost lambda expression everythingis fine but I cannot declare correctly a delayed variable.Do you know how to fix it or where I can get some details?Thanks in advanceMn
Facile, veloce, sicuro: scarica Internet Explorer 8 per MSN
http://www.microsoft.com/italy/windows/internet-explorer/msn.aspx