Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Graph] changes in 1_40
From: Meththa (meththa82_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-19 06:41:52

Thank you for all your replies. I have now updated to boost_1_41 and as you said it only uses Topology. Only problem I have now is at compile time I get an error within the Fruchterman_Reigold algorithm itself given below. ..\boost_1_41_0\boost\graph\fruchterman_reingold.hpp|95|error: 'dimensions' is not a member of 'point'| It is pointing to the BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT within the Fruchterman_Reingold algorithm as shown below. template<typename Topology, typename PositionMap> struct grid_force_pairs { typedef typename property_traits<PositionMap>::value_type Point; BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT (Point::dimensions == 2); typedef typename Topology::point_difference_type point_difference_type; ... any ideas why I am getting this error? Is this a bug within the library itself? Thanks. >PS I hope there is no problems viewing this email. I am not sure what happened to the first post as I had not used any font coloring as such.