Subject: [Boost-users] libboost_filesystem-vc90-xxx-1_39.lib requirement in boost 41?
From: Archie14 (admin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-20 10:00:14

My project (windows, vs2008, debug) was linking successfully under boost-39.
When I switched to boost 41 version the linker started to complain about
missing lib (fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_filesystem-vc90-
mt-gd-1_39.lib').

My linker properties does not specify the library explicitly, just the path to
boost libraries. The path had been changed to boost 41 (I have $BOOST system
var that both compiler and linker properties refer to) and there are
corresponding libraries under the same relative path in boost 41
(libboost_filesystem-vc90-mt-gd-1_41.lib). Specifying new library explicitly
in the linker properties did not help.

I renamed old "39" directory and both compiler and linker are referring to
boost via system variable. I double checked that this system variable points
to the new "41" directory. Compiling completes sucessfully, but linker fails.

How can I correct the problem?