Subject: Re: [Boost-users] issues with setting properties on reverse graph
From: Mangal (mangalmanish_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-24 15:51:51

yes it works when I set it on the original graph.
setting it in the original graph and reading in reverse_graph works. (which
is what I do in my application)

I had a function
template<Graph>
void myfun( Graph & g)
{
//some code
get_property(g, graph_MyProperty) = propertyValue
}

and wanted to use it like
myfun(originalGraph)
myfun(reverseGraph)

setting property on the reverse_graph does not seem to be doing anything,
infact when trying to access the property somewhere else throws a null
reference exception