Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Query regarding compiling BOOST parallel graph library
From: praga (mail2praga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-25 12:16:08

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I didnot find any libboost_graph_parallel in the installed directory.

I found only the following when I gave ls

libboost_mpi.a libboost_mpi.so.1.41.0 libboost_serialization.so
libboost_mpi.so libboost_serialization.a libboost_serialization.so.1.41.0

Is it not that all are linked together in libboost_mpi.a ?

I am still not able to figure out how to run the tests in
the libs/graph_parallel/test directory. Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Praga.