Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Query regarding compiling BOOST parallel graph library
From: praga (mail2praga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-26 16:20:26

I did a guess work of including --with-system along with other --with-XXX
while installing and this proved correct. Thanks for all for helping me. So
finally if we have to install boost graph parallel library we need to use
the following command

bjam --with-mpi --with-graph_parallel --with-system --prefix=Installdir
install

Thanks,
Praga.