Subject: [Boost-users] Runtime error with Boost's unit test framework
From: Joey Mink (joeymink_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-04 12:23:08

Hi all,

I'm a newbie using the boost unit test framework. I'm getting a run-time
exception that presents itself with the following message:
Unhandled exception at 0x61c3b130 (msvcr80d.dll) in test.exe: 0xC0000005:
Access violation reading location 0xcccccccc.

If I step through the code, the exception is thrown the 3rd time this line
from Boost is invoked:
unit_test_suite_impl.hpp:111
callback0<> const& test_func() const { return m_test_func; }

I can't seem to uncover what the problem is - has anyone else had this
problem? Might anyone have any insight to my possible misuse of it?

I'm linking with libboost_program_options-vc80-mt-gd-1_41.lib.
Running Visual Studio 2005 (VC8)

Thanks!
Joey