Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [test] Non-aligned pointer being freed
From: Pete Bartlett (pete_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-05 18:50:41

>>> I went ahead and applied manually the patch to the 1.41.0 release. Has
>>> this patch made it into SVN Trunk?

>> I think so.
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/56467
>> In Christ,
>> Steven Watanabe

>So I see that the milestones just keep getting pushed back. Just when
>exactly is this going to get rolled into an actual release? OS X 10.6
>has been out since late August and any one who uses OS X 10.6 or
>compiles in 64 bit on 10.5 WILL experience this bug.

I think I saw a message or two a while ago from Gennadiy asking if the
release branch was open again - but didn't see any without replies. I also
saw a message from Beman saying the release branch was open. So it looks
like now is a really good time to get the goodies on trunk pushed across to
release, if Gennadiy has the time to spare in his schedule?

Pete