Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Unable to access graph concepts
From: Nick Wiggill (nick.wiggill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-13 12:19:44

Jeremiah,

I got this working about an hour ago. Essentially, I found that
BOOST_CONCEPT_ASSERT was doing it's job of giving the "beautified"
errors when testing something simple like EqualityComparable<int>. I then
tried it with the fully-qualified namespace
boost::concepts::VertexAndEdgeListGraph, and it worked. I think I was
making the foolish assumption that autocomplete would see everything the
compiler would. Pretty fundamental mistake.

> If you type the name by hand does the compiler find it? It looks like those
> concepts are defined by a macro that auto-complete might not be able to
> understand.

As you say, Eclipse didn't seem to see the macro.

Thanks again!