Subject: Re: [Boost-users] newbie - graph library - vertex properties
From: List User (listuser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-15 01:41:39

Hi Jeremiah Willcock,

Thanks for the reply. I think the const error was something else...

Let me ask you a couple of questions from bundled properties:

        1. the prototype of get is, get(name_map, vertex_descriptor) right. But in the bundled properties documentation, it is written as get(&Highway::miles, map). How is it?
        2. get(vertex_bundle, map), here what is vertex_bundle?Thanks
suresh