Subject: [Boost-users] Interfaces in C++
From: Jerry Jeremiah (Jerry.Jeremiah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-16 18:50:44

Hello,

I am really interested in interfaces ever since Google's new Go language brought them to my attention. Who would have guessed they are a really old thing? Joel posted some code based on fusion that does interfaces at http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2005/06/89418.php but it is based on a version of fusion before it became a separate library. I have fiddled with it trying to get it to compile against the trunk but I guess I just don't understand enough about fusion to get it going. :-(

If Joel or some other fusion guru could tell me how to change it to get it to compile with the current version of fusion I would really appreciate it. Besides getting the ability to play with interfaces hopefully I will gain more in depth knowledge of how to use fusion...

Jerry