Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Serialization] Runtime error in load_pointer
From: elizabeta petreska (elizabeta.petreska_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-19 15:07:21

I am sorry for the trouble, I write wrong, I meant vector<const T*>

The asymetry came because I was doing the following :

class X {
   vector<const T*> m_v;
   template<class Archive>
   void save(Archive & ar, const unsigned int version) const {
       ar & m_v;
   }
   template<class Archive>
   void load(Archive & ar, const unsigned int version){
      void* ptr=&m_v;
      vector<T*> *mptr;
      mptr=static_cast<vector<T*>*>(ptr);
       ar & (*mptr);