Subject: Re: [Boost-users] binary size:boost::serialization andboost::variant
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-24 23:16:59

I looked at your tests an concludes that all the differences
cited were due to the fact that serialization library used
the standard library stream for i/o while you're version
uses more or less direct calls to windows os. Review
of the disassembled code didn't reveal any significant
difference in the serialization coding itself.

Robert Ramey.