Subject: [Boost-users] [Test] Problem with autolink
From: Simon Pickles (sipickles_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-25 03:38:45

Hello,

I have been using boost.test with reasonable success, then all of a
sudden I have a link error. Obviously I have changed something aobut my
project settings. Perhaps someone could help me identify what I have done.

I am using boost 1.41.0 on msvc 9.0. The linker is looking for

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'boost_unit_test_framework-vc90-mt-gd-1_41.lib'

This lib is not built by running bjam. I have tried all manner of bjam
arguments even:

bjam --build-type=complete

but I only get boost*.dll and libboost*.lib libraries built. I have
tried adding

#define BOOST_TEST_DYN_LINK

and removing it! All this has no effect on my link error, or the file to
which the linker is linking.

Thanks for any guidance.

Si