Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [proto] Question on grammar
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-27 01:45:29

Hi Manjunath, in the future please put the name of the library you're
asking about in the subject as I have done.

On 1/27/2010 2:31 PM, Manjunath Kudlur wrote:
> I am sure this has been asked before, but I am not able to find an
> answer to my specific question in the archives. I wanted to create a
> grammar that can accept statements like if_(expr)[ statement-list
> ].else_[statement-list].
<snip>

Proto has experimental (undocumented) support for data members like
.else_ in the above expression. Have a look at
libs/proto/example/virtual_member.cpp, which does pretty much exactly
what you're trying to do above.

HTH,

--
Eric Niebler