Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Issues with unnamed enums
From: Kyle Altendorf (kyle.altendorf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-27 16:17:24

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:15, Igor R <boost.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> More specifically, after adding '#include <boost/foreach.hpp>' I
>> started getting compilation errors such as:
>
> Instead of long error lists, it's worth attaching a minimal reproducing snippet.

I don't always pick the most relevant error from the list so I figured
the complete list should be included. Perhaps next time I will attach
the long lists so as to make the message more legible.

> Maybe you forgot to put some ";"?

The offending line is:

#define I 2012

from a Visual Studio 'resource' header. With as many times as I've
been bit by DEBUG_NEW I should know to start with #defines.

Thanks for your reply,
-kyle